Monday, January 7, 2008

Bath Tub FUN!

This is a good story. As you can see Brach had to get in the tub with Dillon. Dillon saw a spider in the tub 2 weeks ago and ever since we can not get him into the tub without a fight the WHOLE time. He only wants to take a bath in Cooper's baby tub and won't step foot in the bath tub. So I told Brach hey look get in the tub with him and see if he will get in. He got in but not without something in the drain. We had to stuff a washcloth down it. We have tried everything to get him back into the tub. We've put everything in the drain to block it. It's as you can imagine GREAT fun! As soon as Brach got out of the tub Dillon was right behind him. I had to get a picture though. It was so funny to see Brach get in the tub. HAHA:) You know he liked me taking a picture too. (not)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Dillon.I took a picture like that of my boys probably when William was about the same age as Cooper. Jason would have killed me if I put that on the blog. I'm sure Brach's real happy about that one, or did you not tell him :)